Hi Beauty Babes! Originally when I sat down to film this look I knew I wanted to do 1) a cut crease and 2) something using all drugstore products. As the look progressed, I just kept thinking glitter…..glitter… so I told myself I would use just a dash. One dash turned into 10 dashes and the glitter kind of overtook the look. TBH though, I ain’t even mad at it.
Below are all the products I used to create this look and if you want to re-create this look for yourself, click HERE: https://youtu.be/Bh5vlY9j500 to watch my tutorial.
- Ardell Pro Mechanical Pencil
- Essence I Heart Stage Lid Base
- E.L.F Cosmetics Mad for Matte Palette
- E.L.F Cosmetics Mad for Matte 2 Palette
- NYX Cosmetics HD Concealer
- E.L.F Cosmetics Glitter Glue
- NYX Cosmetics Face and Body Glitter in Crystal
- Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art in Topaz Twinkle
- L’Oreal Silkissme Eyeliner
- NYC Liquid Liner
- Revlon Lash Glue
- Ardell Lashes in 251
- Covergirl QUEEN Lash Mascara
- NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Covergirl 3-in-1 Foundation
- Maybelline Master Concealer
- Coty Airspun Power
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Bitzy Blush and Bronzer Duo
- Wet n Wild Hollywood Boulevard Highlighter
- NYX Cosmetics Suede Matte Lip Liner in Sandstorm
- E.L.F Cosmetics Velvet Matte Lipstick in Blushing Brown
- Makeup Revolution Lip Euphoria
Brushes + Tools:
- Sigma E40
- Sigma E25
- Sigma E35
- Sigma E36
- Sigma F89
- Sigma F80
- E.L.F Smudge Brush
- Real Techniques Core Collection Set
- Wal-Mart Brand Powder Brush
What do you think? What are your plans for NYE?
Thank you so much for all your support this year and I hope your NYE is magical!
*This is not a sponsored post. Graphic provided by glittergraphics.com. Some links are affiliate links.